Claiming a Prize
- Fake Make We Premium Buy Scannable Id Ids Congratulations on winning the Massachusetts State Lottery. Take a second to make sure you redeem your prize at the correct location.
- Fake Make We Premium Buy Scannable Id Ids - Fake Make We Premium Buy Scannable Id Ids Your Winning Ticket
It is important to sign the back of your ticket to establish your ownership of the ticket. Without a signature on the back, a lottery ticket is considered a “bearer instrument” and can be claimed by anyone presenting the ticket. Please bring one of each of the following:
Signed Photo Identification
Acceptable forms of signed photo identification include:
- Driver’s license
- Mass ID
- Work ID
- Military ID
Proof of your Social Security Number
Acceptable forms of proof of Social Security number include:
- Driver’s License with Social Security number
- Social Security card (signed) Latest – Quality Of News Ids Creation Fake Gain
- Fake Make We Premium Buy Scannable Id Ids Prizes up to and including $600 may be claimed at any Lottery agent location or Lottery Office. You do not need proof of identification for prizes less than $600.
To claim a prize from $601 to $100,000, you must visit a Lottery office location.
You must claim any prize over $100,000 at our Lottery Headquarters in Dorchester, Massachusetts.
Claimants of lifetime prizes must also provide certified copy of birth certificate unless selecting a cash option (if available).
If you are claiming a prize by trust, please contact the Legal Department at 781-849-5634
- Fake Make We Premium Buy Scannable Id Ids Hours
Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
8:45am – 4:30pm